Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned construction, refurbishment and maintenance main contractor working across all sectors. Delivering contracts up to £10m in value across 5 divisions; Construction, Fit Out, Small Works, Maintenance and Bespoke Joinery Workshop, Clark Contracts employs over 260 staff with offices in the East and West of Scotland. The proportion of business derived from repeat customers each year has averaged 76% over the past ten years and 72% of customers class the main contractor as ‘Impressive’ or ‘First Class’.
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting a team of surveyors within the Company.
- Work closely with Contracts Management and Estimating departments.
- Take active role in Clark Contracts Supply Chain Management Initiative to ensure relationships are developed with subcontractors.
- Additional duties as required.
- Strong academic background, with a focus on mathematics.
- Comfortable in ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is an entry level role, for a recent school leaver and Clark Contracts will fund your university fees throughout your course.