Kids Insight afterschool childcare service is currently seeking to recruit a number of new staff from August 2019.
The role would suit young people in S5 from when school ends at 3.30pm up to 6pm, Monday to Thursday or S6 pupils who have availability anytime between 2.30pm and 3.00pm up to 6pm Monday to Thursday.
Anyone interested can contact me by email email@example.com or by phone on 07840753799.
We provide a supportive work environment, which is particularly beneficial for young people who have not had a job before and are perhaps a bit nervous about taking this first step into employment.
Engineering Development Trust – Year In Industry
We at EDT would like to make you aware of a number of placements in architecture, engineering, mainly electrical and mechanical, business, finance/accountancy in multiple roles in Scotland and many more UK wide that might be of interest to some of your senior students (S5/S6) who have not decided on what their next steps are going to be. Please find below details of our Year in Industry programme.
The Year in Industry (YINI) placements offer students the opportunity to gain professional development by working at a reputable company. We help place students in top UK companies and organisations every year, including, Rolls-Royce, EDF Energy, Network Rail, ScottishPower, Leonardo, Schneider, Syngenta, P&G plus many more. Typically, the programme lasts for 12 months and comes with a good salary. They don’t have to have filled in a UCAS application to join us either but they do need to be sitting their Highers/Advanced Highers or equivalent. Some stay on with the companies and take up their advanced apprenticeships and some students are sponsored through university each year. Many of our partner companies see The Year in Industry as an important part of their graduate/employee recruitment programme.
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
A Year in Industry placement can fast track their future career, greatly improving employment prospects. 97% of students who have undertaken a Year in Industry feel they are more employable, as it adds massive value to a CV as well as greatly increasing confidence and maturity levels.
- They will be paid a proper salary
- Be expected to undertake a challenging job, which will both be stretching and relevant for your future studies and career path.
- We provide an optional math’s course for all placed students who are school leavers
- Free workshops included during placement, covering project management, presentation skills, leadership and management
- Support throughout from YINI mentors and the placement companies
- The possibility of summer placements during university or moving on to apprenticeships with the companies
- Possible sponsorship through university
- Apply on line at our website http://www.etrust.org.uk/the_year_in_industry/apply_now.cfm
|Apply Now! | etrust
Thank you for your interest in the EDT’s Year in Industry (YINI) scheme.