Help Balerno High School PTA raise money for the school to help improve your child’s learning.
Buy an annual ‘brick’ – basically a numbered square – to have a chance of winning a prize – £15, £25 or even £50!
It’s so easy to get involved:
- contact the PTA Treasurer on email@example.com and be allocated a brick
- receive an email from Balerno PTA with instructions on how to set up a standing order – one annual payment of £12
- be entered into the prize draw – you could win £50!
- support the school!
We will have our Bricks4Balerno ‘wall’ with us at all our events. You can therefore pick your favourite number from those still available. The more bricks, the stronger the wall; the more we raise the more we can do for your children!
Draws will take place as follows – the more members we have the more your chance of winning:
- 0-99 members – 1 annual draw in June
- 100-199 members – 2 annual draws – Christmas and June
- 200 or more members – 3 annual draws – Christmas, Easter and June
- 1st prize – £50
- 2nd prize – £25
- 3rd prize – £15
Prize winners will be notified direct and their names publishes here.
Congratulations to the June 2018 winners:
- 1st prize – Laura Cargill
- 2nd – Jan Roberts
- 3rd – JA Smith
Remember – you’ve got to be in it to win it!!