Help Balerno High School PTA raise money for the school to help improve your child’s learning.
Buy an annual ‘brick’ – basically a numbered square – to have a chance of winning a prize – £15, £25 or even £50!
It’s so easy to get involved:
- contact the PTA Treasurer on firstname.lastname@example.org and be allocated a brick
- receive an email from Balerno PTA with instructions on how to set up a standing order – one annual payment of £12, which you can set up for a limited number of years if you like. This way, it will be automatically cancelled when your children leave the school
- be entered into the prize draw – you could win £50!
- support the school!
We will have our Balerno Bricks ‘wall’ with us at all our events. You can therefore pick your favourite number from those still available. The more bricks, the stronger the wall; the more we raise the more we can do for your children!
Draws will take place as follows – the more members we have the more your chance of winning:
- 0-99 members – 1 annual draw in June
- 100-199 members – 2 annual draws – Christmas and June
- 200 or more members – 3 annual draws – Christmas, Easter and June
- 1st prize – £50
- 2nd prize – £25
- 3rd prize – £15
Prize winners will be notified direct and their names published here.
Remember – you’ve got to be in it to win it!! Please help us reach the next milestone of 100 bricks, which will enable us to have two prize draws every year – double the chance to win!!