Meetings of the Parent Teacher Association are relaxed and new parents and carers are most welcome to attend.
The agenda for each meeting will vary but is likely to include:
- updates on fundraising and allocation of funds
- fundraising events
- discussion of any current issues and agreement of action required
If you would like to propose an item for the agenda of an upcoming meeting then please contact us via email@example.com
The Parent Teach Assocation will meet monthly until March 2017 then bi-monthly thereafter. For session 2016/17, the schedule of meetings is as follows:
- 7th December 2016, Balerno High School
- 1st February 2017, Balerno High School
- 1st March 2017, Ratho Primary School
The first meeting of the 2017/8 session is usually early September and is in 2 parts, the first part being the AGM.
All meetings start at 7.30 pm and last about one hour.