The first Parent Council of the academic year and the Parent Council Annual General Meeting will take place on Monday 12th September 2016 at 6.30 pm in the LRC. All parents/carers are welcome.
The first meeting and AGM is a good starting point if you want to actively support the school. The agenda is below. A Parent Council report will be made available prior to the meeting and a short induction will be part of the business on the night.
You can find more information about the Parent Council here.
Minutes of the last Parent Council meeting are available here.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting
Tony Foster, Chair
PARENT COUNCIL AGM – Monday 12th September 2016
2. Minutes of last AGM
3. Chair introduction, parent council remit and report
5. Election of office bearers and new members
6. Close of AGM
Parent Council induction presentation
Meeting of Parent Council
1. Matters Arising from last PC meeting
2. Head Teachers Report / School Update including exam results & class composition
3. PSA Report
4. Senior Pupils Perspective
5. Community Council & Local Updates
6. AOCB & Date of next meeting